Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stock Photo Source - Travel Trailers / Fifth Wheel Trailers

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by Sign Works, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Sign Works

Sign Works Very Active Member

Nov 25, 2006
    Sacramento, CA
    Can anyone direct me to a source for stock photos of travel trailers and or fifth wheel trailers? Preferably without scenic backgrounds, like the ones used for advertisements. I'll post a sample, everything I find either has scenic backgrounds or is just way too small.

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. rjssigns

rjssigns Major Contributor

Jun 4, 2007
    Home Office
    Try contacting the manufacturer. Some of them may have media kits you can use. Otherwise go to an RV dealer and take some. 2 minutes with the pen tool in Ps and you're golden.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. GAC05

GAC05 Major Contributor

Dec 27, 2005
    Guam USA
    Check the "Media Centers" for beauty shots of their stuff or PDF brochures you can pull shots out of.
    From the manufacturer of the sample you posted:
    http://www.dutchmen.com/media/8240/voltage_v-series_4000_ext_b_door_side.jpg

wayne k
    guam usa

4. Sign Works

Sign Works Very Active Member

Nov 25, 2006
    Sacramento, CA