• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stock Photos Sources

prosigner

Hey guys! :smile:

Hope you are all having a nice evening. Have any of you had success with any stock picture sites? So far we are not having great success.

Apparently for ShutterStock you need to incorporate your company logo onto the photo being sold for print but we don't want to do that as we are wanting to sell the photo as a print - not our brand.

Some other sites sucha s Getty Images seem to be offering their photos for around 600 dollars a pop for extended license!

Any of you have any recommendations for stock photo sites?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
dreamstime.com

fotolia.com

123rf.com

istockphoto.com

photos.com

I've never heard of any stock site requiring what you describe. It would only result in driving business away without serving any legitimate purpose..

prosigner

Thanks for the suggestion, I believe the purpose is so that when someone questions if they acquired the image legitimately - our company logo would be checked with Shutterstock and they could verify that it was.

I will have to give Shutterstock another call..

Anyone else have any problems such as we are experiencing?

rjssigns

We tend to use Dreamstime or take our own product shots. Sometimes DIY is faster and cheaper besides getting exactly what you need when you need it.