• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Stolen Key

SugarSandTango

Someone stole the key out of the back of my computer for my Flexisign program. They also have had access to the key password. What can I do and how can I stop them from using the software?

visual800

in my experience if you bought thru signwarehouse you are screwed. you try and contact who you bought from and see what can be done

chrisphilipps

Merchant Member
You have to report it as stolen to the police and SAi and file an insurance claim and buy a new copy. Without being able to return the Key to SAi they won't issue you a new license.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Big Rice Field

Electrical/Architectural Sign Designer
FlexiSign is likely to be the most hacked program in the sign industry. I have seen small companies using cracked versions that do not use a key. I cannot believe how crooked sign companies can be. Shame on them.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
How in the world, does someone..... anyone, steal a key from under your nose ?? Your computer would've stopped working instantly. If they came in after hours, you'd have a police report. What is your case number ??

Believe it or not, I had that very thing done to me, about 28 years ago, but by a buncha thieves who fenced ALL of the things they stole from me. It took a while, but I enetually got a lot of it back.