• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stop signs with louvers

Gino

Premium Subscriber
How do you know so much stuff, that doesn't exist ?? Such a little mind.
If you knew anything, you'd know that almost all of Pennsylvania and neighboring states around here have those kinda roads. Such a pity.

signage

Gino you are the one with a little mind, look at a map sometime. MR self proclaimed know-it-all.You have personally chase more great members away then anyone. Keep trying you will never chase me away!

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Gino you are the one with a little mind, look at a map sometime. MR self proclaimed know-it-all.You have personally chase more great members away then anyone. Keep trying you will never chase me away!

Oh my, brian.......... such a hissy-fit from you. Why would you leave ?? No way I could make you leave, unless you believe in miracles.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yea I see you really helped OP in all of your responses, just more $hit for the Gino click (gang)!

Click............. Don't ya just love it ?? Why not start your own thread and stop railroading everyone else's ?? I'll be happy to join ya in one of your own...... if you can think of a topic.​

Jeff grossman

Living the dream
Around here, they have them on some of the traffic lights, but I don't recall them on anything else. To me, they're a nuisance..... at least on the lights.

Agree nuisance on lights and with low temp LED’s they fill with snow and don’t melt - electric they save they loose adding heaters - a waste all around

I've only ever driven around them and find them a bit odd, but I never had to walk across one. Seems like a lot of extra walking for nothing.

RaymondLoewy

Pretty fly for a Sign Guy
There is a round about on one of my routes to work - IT HAS FREAKIN' STOP SIGNS though!
a town I used to live in got a big round about kick and decided to put speed humps in them, that sucked and made them take longer than a stop sign.