• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stop the Skateboarders

SignManiac

Send them to New York City all expense paid. The subway authority has an extra rail they can use. It's called a third rail!

signage

Send them to New York City all expense paid. The subway authority has an extra rail they can use. It's called a third rail!

Yea they should be safe doing that as long as they do not come in contact with anything grounded:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh or meet up with a train:doh:

CES020

I love skateboarders. I put signs up, they rip them down. I put nicer signs up, they rip them down. I put anything with vinyl on it, they torch it with lighters. I get repeat orders thanks to skateboarders and people that won't listen to advice on what types of signs to use.

Skate all you want. Pull my signs down too, they make nice ramps :)

W

wetgravy

For the rail, one thing that places do to deter skateboarding is to weld rings to the poles , still looks visually nice, but with the added feature of making skateboarders unable to grind on them. as for the bikes ... they are s.o.l. ... they would need to make it a solid panel and not have rungs.

John L

I still have my Sims Lonnie Toft 10.0 with Krypto's AND a one-off ALVA PIG (4 trucks, 8 wheels) out in the garage from back in the day. This is from before Old School was even an infant term.

1leonchen

I love skateboarders. I put signs up, they rip them down. I put nicer signs up, they rip them down. I put anything with vinyl on it, they torch it with lighters. I get repeat orders thanks to skateboarders and people that won't listen to advice on what types of signs to use.

Skate all you want. Pull my signs down too, they make nice ramps :)

i agree with u fully

binki

for the bikes, just keep a pair of bolt cutters and when you see one out there go cut the lock off.

skyhigh

110 line hooked up to the rail, on a switch. Mount the switch somewhere visible to the handrail. Should provide hours of entertainment.

Post video on youtube.