• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Storage Facilities Sign

Marlene

Thank you all for the comments, I will certainly take this all into consideration for future projects. Customer asked for this verviage & wanted it stylized, also asked for it to appeal to boatowners (hence the lake), customer also loves it. I can certainly understand the comments...

the customer loves it so you made out OK this time. we are not being critical to be mean. I would have given everything when I first started out to have my peers take a look at my layouts as it is such a great resource for info. there is a ton of talent on the site and the benifits of having those trained eyes on your layout is just plain awesome. don't take things personal as we are talking about composition, color choices, fonts and basic layout concepts, not you. thanks for not going all postal on us and thinking about what was said as tips for the future.

Mikeifg

Don't be dis-hearted on the comments. Most people are here to help. The amount of talent here is mind boggling. I'm sure you thought this was your best work and weren't prepared for all the negative comments. It takes years to learn layout design that works. If your customer is happy with it and you got paid, you've done your job. I don't know how long you've been in the business, but take the replies as a positive. Post some of your designs here when you start you're next project. Most will give you help on design you can't buy.

I Agree:rock-n-roll:

slappy

is the name of the business called HEATED? and how are you going to contact the owner to store something if you don't have a computer to email him since there is no phone number

Craig Sjoquist

I know you are proud of this and you have good reasons to be proud, some well thought out ways and means to achieve this

... Now to really let your design skills get better in layout, .. Reading of Mike Stevens Mastering Layout ..watch what happens to your understanding of advertising and your customer base improve... then a few others will help to read after

jfiscus

Rap Master
is the name of the business called HEATED? and how are you going to contact the owner to store something if you don't have a computer to email him since there is no phone number

This is what was requested by the customer, he only wanted an email, so that he does not have to deal with phone calls from idiots. Emails he can check once a day or so & delete the junk & reply with a phone number to the ones that may be lead to an actual customer.