• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Store Facelift

Atomic DNA

I finally decided on finishing my wall mural (Christian Lassen inspired) and gave the front of the sales counter new look.

Before and after pics.

Attachments

• IMG_4615.jpg
    IMG_4615.jpg
    338.6 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_4630.jpg
    IMG_4630.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_4629.jpg
    IMG_4629.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_4631.jpg
    IMG_4631.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 68

Sign Works

Looks great, I like the way the mobile cabinet blends in with the wall. Do all that with the SP-300 or an airbrush?

Atomic DNA

Thanks for all the compliments. I started that dolphin mural two freaking years ago and was sick of seeing it unfinished. Finally knocked it out in a couple of days. I'll probably go ahead and paint the switch plates to match now that I see it.

I actually thought about doing a print for the dolphin counter but it was faster just to paint it, plus it matches much better than print. The counter was just a last minute decision.

Still trying to decide how to transition the mural part into the base blue of the wall and the adjacent wall. May add another Atomic Airbrush logo for good measure.

I'll get some more pics of the shop and update this thread once I do a little Spring cleaning.

Last edited:

Jillbeans

That is totally cool and a huge improvement.
To me, paint is not only faster but a million times funner.
:)
Impressive work!
Love....Jill