Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stouse or Lancer Label?

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by TDFcustomSL, Oct 7, 2013.

1. TDFcustomSL

TDFcustomSL Member

Feb 13, 2012
    Kansas
    Im needing to order a couple different sets of roll labels and was just wondering who you guys preferred. Ive seen a lot of posts on here with people happy with Stouse and that's great I don't have a problem using them, but their minimum for what im needing is 1000...all I need is 500 of one label and 1000 of the other. I just got a Lancer Label catalog in the mail and their prices seem better than Stouse but I just wanted some opinions before I place the order. Thanks in Advance:notworthy:

Tags:
  2. mameighan

mameighan Member

Jul 18, 2007
    Moberly
    have you tried the roll labels from 4over or Navitor? Good qulaity - not sure how prices compare but they do shorter runs

3. Marie

Marie Member

Jan 31, 2005
    Hattiesburg, MS
    Discount Labels is a reliable source for roll labels. We have used them for years.

4. Ditchmiester

Ditchmiester Active Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Oswego, IL
    +1

5. TDFcustomSL

TDFcustomSL Member

Feb 13, 2012
    Kansas
    I will look into these other companies. The 2 I stated originally were the only 2 I had ever heard of since ive never had an order like this before. Thanks