• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stouse or Lancer Label?

TDFcustomSL

Im needing to order a couple different sets of roll labels and was just wondering who you guys preferred. Ive seen a lot of posts on here with people happy with Stouse and that's great I don't have a problem using them, but their minimum for what im needing is 1000...all I need is 500 of one label and 1000 of the other. I just got a Lancer Label catalog in the mail and their prices seem better than Stouse but I just wanted some opinions before I place the order. Thanks in Advance:notworthy:

mameighan

have you tried the roll labels from 4over or Navitor? Good qulaity - not sure how prices compare but they do shorter runs

TDFcustomSL

I will look into these other companies. The 2 I stated originally were the only 2 I had ever heard of since ive never had an order like this before. Thanks