• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

strange banding?

denney007

i am getting a banding/streaking issue with my magenta. it looks like it is streaking up the print but only with magenta all other colors are fine. i have cleaned it a bunch thinking it was a clog but now i have no idea any help im at my wits end.

denney007

i am running it uni-directional. i changed the damper just to see if there was even a slight chance thats what it could be but no luck.

thmooch

Crazy stuff! I am having the same issue with my FOJR. I have cleaned the encoder strip, but still no change. I have had to compensate by printing a 3" band to the right of all prints. It does not mater where I start the print on the media I get a 2"-3" funkyness with every print/media just like the OP.

denney007

mine looks just like the second one, the one posted on 11-14. i have tried all the stuff they talked about but nothing has really helped. all i know is this is driving me nuts. and i have wasted ALOT of ink and media.