• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

strange droplets shown on certain media

alexyoon.gaius

Hi, I was printing a graphic on a 15oz media and strange droplets (that somehow looks like oil?) shows up on the media.
I tried on two other medias, which one of them was from the same manufacturer and one of them was not.
The other one from the same manufacturer had same problem, whereas the one by different manufacturer did not.
Is this the problem of the media or the ink? I have to figure out the source first before I can go to supplier and have issues figured out...
I attatched a picture of what is showing up on the media.
Please help!
attachment.php

Attachments

• KakaoTalk_20160806_175434943.jpg
    KakaoTalk_20160806_175434943.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 99

letterman7

That's weird. If it's happening on one item and not others, it's not the ink. Looks like oil contamination somehow in the material.

0igo

Pretty sure that's contaminated material. I bought 2 a very banner rolls off of fellers a few months ago and they had that through out the whole banner, called fellers and they replaced them.