• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Strange nozzle test on my CET (Solved)

cmwpmm

So I was printing white this morning and noticed some banding occurring. I ran a test print and got the following. I've never seen this before. My nozzles do appear crooked and some are missing, but why are the bars on the left half gone?
Has anyone seen this before. I did change my ink recently and I've suspected that some conversion fluid may have still been in the line/tank (due to some curing issues). Has anyone seen this before?

*update*

Before I even submitted this post, I got on the phone with a tech from Nazdar about an unrelated subject. Since I had him on the phone I brought this up and sent him the pic. He suggested I raise the temp on those heads a couple degrees. I did, and that fixed it. So now I'm just posting this in case it happens to someone else.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0639.jpg
    IMG_0639.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 184