• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

strange request

Signed Out

Subject: Sign problem

Phone #:

Message Body:
How would one go about purchasing a sign that said, "Congratulations on losing your virginity!"?

ummm. Just got this quote request. Not sure I want to touch this one. How would you handle a request like this? Charge double or ignore the request?

nashvillesigns

Making America great, one sign at a time.
i agree. its money.
(unless, somebody got a sign that said " i love Hitler.")
cuz then i would be like,
2000 dollars please.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Sounds like a practical joke some guys or gals are playing on a friend.

Like mentioned, I've heard of MUCH stranger ways for people to spend their money than on stoopid signs.

Mike F

Doesn't necessarily mean it's sexual in nature just cause it says virginity, I've heard people use the term for lots of things, like a skydiving virgin, or getting your "tattoo cherry popped". Could just be a group of friends that are into some kind've group activity and they just want to congratulate a new member of the group on "popping their cherry".

You guys are worse than teenagers, sheesh... :doh:

Mr_Disaster

Actually I dont understand whats the big deal, usually people likes to waste their money in so many different ways (like making that kind of sign) and beleive me, I think I have a magnet for people like that.

This case sounds like a joke to me and in case is not a joke youre just getting paid to do the job, if you dont take the job... somebody will and get the money.

I remember once I did a sign that said something like "Give me my house back", I guess a divorce or something, dont care, printed 3 copies of it as requested.

Mosh

The "Lose your Virginity" term is tossed around for everything these days!!!

....take you sweetheat down to the river...