Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Stratojet Falcon 3000 - Anyone familiar with this printer?

Discussion in 'Digital Printing' started by BlueMoonATL, Dec 19, 2019.

1. BlueMoonATL

BlueMoonATL Member

Jun 23, 2009
    Nashville
    I have a friend that is considering purchasing a Falcon 3300+ printer. He needs 10' wide but could deal with a 104" machine. I don't know enough about this machine to advise him. Specs looks good, but unsure about reliability, warranty, service, etc. Any information you have would be great if you could share. Thank you!

Tags:
  2. rjssigns

rjssigns Major Contributor

Jun 4, 2007
    Home Office
    No clue on the Stratojet. Mimaki makes 3.2 meter printers in both solvent and UV.

3. CMYKENGINEERING

CMYKENGINEERING Member

Jul 29, 2015
    Santa Monica
    It sounds like your friend is considering price primarily. If I'm correct, there are other reliable printers from smaller brands that he should consider, including HandTop, Sova, and of course, the Stratojet.

4. BlueMoonATL

BlueMoonATL Member

Jun 23, 2009
    Nashville
    His main concern is warranty, service and also color. The Falcon is a 4 color UV machine and he has two Epson S80's so he's concerned about the lack of color gamut with the Falcon.