• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Stratojet Falcon 3000 - Anyone familiar with this printer?

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
I have a friend that is considering purchasing a Falcon 3300+ printer. He needs 10' wide but could deal with a 104" machine. I don't know enough about this machine to advise him. Specs looks good, but unsure about reliability, warranty, service, etc. Any information you have would be great if you could share. Thank you!

CMYKENGINEERING

Merchant Member
I have a friend that is considering purchasing a Falcon 3300+ printer. He needs 10' wide but could deal with a 104" machine. I don't know enough about this machine to advise him. Specs looks good, but unsure about reliability, warranty, service, etc. Any information you have would be great if you could share. Thank you!
It sounds like your friend is considering price primarily. If I'm correct, there are other reliable printers from smaller brands that he should consider, including HandTop, Sova, and of course, the Stratojet.

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
It sounds like your friend is considering price primarily. If I'm correct, there are other reliable printers from smaller brands that he should consider, including HandTop, Sova, and of course, the Stratojet.

His main concern is warranty, service and also color. The Falcon is a 4 color UV machine and he has two Epson S80's so he's concerned about the lack of color gamut with the Falcon.

Zach Starr

Head of Printing Operations
I have been using the Falcon XL3300 Printer. Its not 4 color, you can get it in any configuration you like. They have about 6-12 color options, like some light colors and spot. But the one i have is with cmyk +w. its a work horse, production speeds are almost double than the epsons, mimakis. in terms of technology its great !

jeffburris

I have been using the Falcon XL3300 Printer. Its not 4 color, you can get it in any configuration you like. They have about 6-12 color options, like some light colors and spot. But the one i have is with cmyk +w. its a work horse, production speeds are almost double than the epsons, mimakis. in terms of technology its great !

I also have a Stratojet Falcon 3300XL and have had since August 2019. it has ran great and if you ever get to Mesa Arizona, I am happy to have you come in and make some prints. it does not have Epson heads, these are more industrial standard heads from Ricoh (Gen 5 Heads) We have three sets of cmyk heads (takes 6 print heads to 3xCMYK) and our speeds are comparable to the HP850 Latex that I used to have.

StratoJet

Merchant Member
The Falcon 3300 UV is 10’ and does not purge 24/7. It also does not use pinch rollers, so your softer fabrics won’t have creases or streaks on backlit (like the big backlit at stadiums and airports). It uses a bulk ink system and runs at $0.11 photo coverage. You can even put three rolls and print three diff jobs at the same time. This printer actually uses the exact same gantry and inks as the flatbeds, so the operator can easily run both.
All StratJet printers include ‘Remote Tech’ that can fix your printer issues remotely and comes with every printer for free available 24/7/365 for the life of the printer. StratoJet does not put an E-Box or motherboard in any printer that requires a tech to stand in front of the printer to fix the 95%+ problems (software related) that can be fixed in minutes.
https://stratojetusa.com/falcon-3300

Last edited: