• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Street Sign

Angela

I have attached a picture of what it is my customer is requesting. They what the same exact type of street signs, color, shape, hollow, etc. They are 1" thick with hollow center and 30" at the top and 28" at the bottom, giving it that v-shape. I need the signs and the mechanisms holding the signs, I think that if the post needs to be round that would not be a problem. If anybody could guide me to someone I would very much appreciate it. Oh and Grimco does not do these.

Attachments

• street sign.JPG
    street sign.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 81

TimToad

It looks like somebody just took aluminum rectangle tube and cut it to length. Then they got some of those street sign brackets for the top of the poles and mounted them. There are lots of sources for the aluminum, but you have to have the ability to cut it. I'm not sure why they left the ends open or why they wanted that deep of a profile for a street sign.