• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stretchy trade show fabric

Big Print Signs

Hey sign gurus,
Got asked today if we can print a stretchy trade show fabric. We have a grand format uv roll to roll. Anybody able to give any input? Please let me know.

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Stretchy for tables?
attachment.php

Attachments

• 6541.JPG
    6541.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 102

Andy D

Hard to say, I know the UV Ink we're using right now wouldn't work, it's way too brittle.
I'm assuming they're referring to the fabric in the image below, and I believe
that's usually sub dye printed.

attachment.php

Attachments

• simple_formulayed_power_stretch_fabric_booth_pop_up_kit_bigprintinglasvegas.jpg
    simple_formulayed_power_stretch_fabric_booth_pop_up_kit_bigprintinglasvegas.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 106

TXFB.INS

formed fitted fabrics are either dye sub or full solvent from my understanding

the level of "clingy" is due to the template used for sizing instead of the material. you cram a 300 lbs person into a size medium shirt....... yeah its going to be CLINGY regardless of the material.

some form of polyester will be the stuff you are looking for.I'm drawing a blank on the fabric supplier we have used in the past

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
It is just a dye subbed poly spandex material. there are more than a few places that do it online ... though, not for cheap since it's a print/cut/sew sort of print not a standard print and press operation.