• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Strongly not recommend Flexi RIP and that's why

equippaint

Could your problems stem from rasterizing everything or possibly the pc youre running your rip from? There seems to be a lack of similar problems which would lead me to believe you need to look harder at your end of things.

WildWestDesigns

I don't remember them saying that but I do know that if I've had to call for support for other software and they know it's in a VM then they usually say it's not supported and that's probably the cause of the issue. Very few problems though with running in a VM though.

I haven't either. As long as your computer is properly spec'ed to run essentially 2 computers at the same time, there shouldn't be much of an issue. While I can understand why they would say what they do. It does make for more variables that they would have to control for and perhaps have to code for as well. I do know that Parallels (which is very popular on Mac) still has an issue with Coherence mode and running certain embroidery software just crashes. On your own and I understand that. It sucks, but I can understand that.

Ironically that same program using Virtualbox and on Linux runs smooth as glass, even in VB's version of Coherence which is Seamless.