• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stuck on a font

Heis3335

Hello From South Dakota. I have been lurking for a year or so, absorbing all the great information here. I got a call today to duplicate the lettering on this van, but for the life of me I can't find this font or even one close to it. Any help in naming/purchasing it would be greatly appreciated.
Regards
Rob Heisinger
Zinger Grafix

Attachments

• phone 020.jpg
    phone 020.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 98

SignosaurusRex

I could swear I've seen it before but at the moment I've got nothing. The "D"s appear to be slightly different from one another but that could be in the photo. If it is hand painted than I'd swear that it is a FRIZ QUADRATA stretched with a little introduction of RALEIGH style serif structure. I think Tiki or Shovelhead are the detectives to solve this one if its a font. .....in any case, at least this is a 'bump'.

Last edited:

Heis3335

Thanks for the help, but I ran out of time and just vectored it from the photo and cleaned it up. Turned out rather well for my fist time.
Regards
Rob