• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stuck on sticking on a ruler

misterwizard

I bought an Vinyl Express R31 from Sign Warehouse. One of the things that comes in the box is an adhesive backed ruler. When I asked at SW where it should go, they said, "stick it on the platen." Well, that didn't tell me much, so I asked if they had a picture of a machine with the ruler installed. They don't.

I hear that the ruler is to help load the vinyl into the machine evenly. I'd like to put it on the correct way. If anyone has a picture of the stick on ruler stuck on the machine, and wouldn't mind sharing, it would really be a help for me. If you don't have an R31 cutter, but you did have to stick a ruler onto your platen, I'd like to see where you stuck it. :)

Thanks,

Gabe

CheapVehicleWrap

Never needed fo no stinkin ruler. If it were me, I'd put said ruler into cutter box and return for a full refund. Seriously, it's probably just...well for lack of a better term; a ruler. They may come out with a you tube video after they figure out how to use it. And on another note, having been a loyal customer for well over a decade they didn't have any problem telling me where to stick it. So I stuck it to them.