• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stuff I cannot trace

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
Just thought I would post some of the various files that have come my way in the past few months that I turn down

Some think i have some magic tool to make blurry or poor art suddenly clear enough to trace but that is not the case

If anyone has any comments otherwise I would like to hear them, but there is no way to trace any of these true to the original

Attachments

• 855.gif
    855.gif
    128.3 KB · Views: 104
  • flowerly.jpg
    flowerly.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 90
  • image001.gif
    image001.gif
    192.6 KB · Views: 93
  • jencoatofarms.jpg
    jencoatofarms.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 84
  • no.jpg
    no.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 84
  • O&MDivLogo.bmp
    26.4 KB · Views: 119
  • badge.jpg
    badge.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 86

neato

C'mon Eric. Stop being lazy.

lol.

I get the same art from people thinking I can screen print it on a shirt and it'll look fantastic.

signmeup

I love the big shiney "concealed weapon permit" badge! Do you have to wear one of those if you're carrying a concealed weapon?!

Rhino

It sucks that you couldn't trace the Orion sticker for me. I was gonna cut it in vinyl and put it on my mom's car for her for Christmas..

sarge

about the concealed weapons badge .. you just have to present it freely .. i keep mine in my pocket .. when i get pulled over the second thing i show is that badge .. answer is not in washington state .. but you must carry it and present it freely

GB2

Old Member
Just out of curiosity, what was the problem with the "Flowery" image? That one looks traceable without too much difficulty, unless it was just too small but I can't really tell from these images. I see the problems with the others.

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
Just out of curiosity, what was the problem with the "Flowery" image? That one looks traceable without too much difficulty, unless it was just too small but I can't really tell from these images. I see the problems with the others.

which one is flowery?

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator

Here is the problem with flowery

Attachments

• zoomed.jpg
    zoomed.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 78