• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stupid question...

sghobbies

In a hurry I forgot to save a banner file I printed. Customer came in to pick up the banner and noticed the wrong phone number was on the banner. Looked back at the proof and she signed off on it. No big deal I thought, I will just print a patch for the banner. Well.....Flexi in all of its glory, decided to crash (unexpected error) before I could reprint. I know, it's my fault for not saving, BUT, is there anyway to grab that file from the production manager? I have tried , but to no avail. I am going to just match the best I can for now, but would like to know if this is something that CAN be done.

RVSG-THOM

Beyond the wise advice given...
is the job still in the production manager, if so, then right click the job and save it to your desktop. 2 formats are selectable, i can't remember which one, but save them both out to your desktop. Then try to import them into a new file in flexi.
if the job is not, then you'll have to rework the job up.

sghobbies

Beyond the wise advice given...
is the job still in the production manager, if so, then right click the job and save it to your desktop. 2 formats are selectable, i can't remember which one, but save them both out to your desktop. Then try to import them into a new file in flexi.
if the job is not, then you'll have to rework the job up.

Yup, that was the first thing I tried. File format not supported :(

Banner was an easy fix, I was just hoping there was an alternate method.

Thanks

S11930

if you saved in production manager instead of deleting and the the file is a fjb. try right clicking and go to edit with and select flexi to edit

njshorts

side note- contact SAI support. My flexi-pro used to crash a few times a day, they updated a few dll files and now it's solid.