• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

.stx files

rburtonrmx

I have a file that was created with Roland Stika that has a .stx file extension that i need to be able to cut with my sign warehouse lynx cutter i have ve lxi expert 6 for my cutter software any suggestions or ideas?? your help is greatly appreciated

njsigns

The .stx file has indeed been created by the Roland Dr. Stika program that ships with the Roland Stika. If you have Roland CutStudio you can import the file into that program, but you can't save it from there with any other file extension except a .cst file (the default Roland CutStudio file type).

If you don't have that program either, send me the file. I just successfully opened a .stx file in Roland CutStudio and was able to copy and paste into CorelDraw, at which point I can save it as any type of file you need.

Gene