• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Subbing out some design work?

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Yes, or I think it said typed out in an email, so I don't think it needs to be sized or placed, just typed out so they can copy & paste...
I might be a hypocrite, because that's what I try and get my customers to do, but that's not the service I'm looking for.
I would have my program scan and convert all the copy to type, but all I have is the customers hand written note.

Thanks, I'll ask them about this. Because same as you, we get lots of "napkin art" and if I have to spend time typing all that out I may as well just do the whole damn layout lol.

CanuckSigns

I'd be curious as to the process for submitting an order to them, I can see the time spent instructing them on all the little details of some jobs taking longer than just designing it yourself lol.

Andy D

omigraphics.com does a great job and has sign/install experience to back it up. give them a look see
I'm not sure why I missed your post, but thanks & I will.
I take it you have used them, correct?
Are they like Pickle & you are required to type out all the text?
Most of the designs I want delegate are the nuisance, boring, text heavy ones.