• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Sublimation printing issue

Deblev

Please help! I am using a Epson 1430 Sublimation printer to print cell phone cases. I had a continuous ink system that was printing fine until the colors were off and notice some of the plungers fell out so I bought a new continuous sublimation ink system, this time from Ink Products for Heat transfer. Now, my colors are good again BUT I have a small logo with lettering and when it prints, it is clear but within a few seconds it turns blurry. I have tried EVERYTHING and am at my wits end. Can anyone PLEASE HELP?
The attached photos are what it looked like with previous ink printed on case and now when it prints on the film.

Attachments

• 20170107_134110.jpg
    20170107_134110.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 330
  • 20170107_134035.jpg
    20170107_134035.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 298

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Please help! I am using a Epson 1430 Sublimation printer to print cell phone cases. I had a continuous ink system that was printing fine until the colors were off and notice some of the plungers fell out so I bought a new continuous sublimation ink system, this time from Ink Products for Heat transfer. Now, my colors are good again BUT I have a small logo with lettering and when it prints, it is clear but within a few seconds it turns blurry. I have tried EVERYTHING and am at my wits end. Can anyone PLEASE HELP?
The attached photos are what it looked like with previous ink printed on case and now when it prints on the film.

Run a printhead nozzle check. Usually it is damper, capping or printhead.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member

Are those done with Paper Transfer or 3D Film transfer?

Andy_warp

Are you using a rip?

You might want to dial back your ink limits...a common misconception is that more ink is better.

We sublimate onto fabric...on very heavy builds we have to back it off a little so we don't get ghosting in white knocked out areas.