• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Subscription Based Software

rjssigns

Didn't they actually have the source code leaked as well?

No matter how smart you are, there is always someone smarter.

One of the dangers of proprietary code that others can't look at and vet it. So that keeps "fresh eyes" from finding holes that might otherwise be caught.

Given what companies in the news have been doing with regard to "plugging up" holes, it seems like they are really not any smarter then the average joe at times.

Just like this mess...
Equifax “Chief Security Officer” Susan Mauldin has a bachelor’s degree and a master of fine arts degree in music composition from the University of Georgia.

WildWestDesigns

Just like this mess...
Equifax “Chief Security Officer” Susan Mauldin has a bachelor’s degree and a master of fine arts degree in music composition from the University of Georgia.

I was actually unaware of that tidbit.

To me there were other things that were apart of the decisions that were made that make it really bad.

I don't think the above point helped, but as someone whose formal education is in Equine Nutrition and Reproduction instead of the trade that I've been involved with since I was 14, I can somewhat have a little give on that.

rjssigns

I was actually unaware of that tidbit.

To me there were other things that were apart of the decisions that were made that make it really bad.

I don't think the above point helped, but as someone whose formal education is in Equine Nutrition and Reproduction instead of the trade that I've been involved with since I was 14, I can somewhat have a little give on that.

Heck, I spent 26 years in a factory building paper processing, converting, and ancillary equipment. Went back to school for graphic design/business after my job was offshored. Working on my BA now.
Never know what life will throw at you or where it will lead.