• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions on good machine for through cutting 20mil vinyl?

CustomRide

Im not sure if this is the correct place to post this but we have some stickers that need to be through cut. The thickness is 15mil-20mil vinyl and laminate. We have looked at the Zund machines and they are what you get solid machine at a large price. Our prints come in sheets of 6ft long by 28in wide no less no more. We will need the flatbed cause the stickers need to be through cut in which they won't work on a regular sign cutter. I saw the advertisement on here from a company in New York but have not contacted them yet. If anyone has any advice on a decent flatbed plotter or cnc machine that will work with the above application please share your ideas with us. We are looking to spend under $50k so the Zund is a little out of our range right now. We have looked at the graphtec flatbed models but have heard they can have issues at times but that can come with any equipment or operator error.

Feel free to PM me also if you have something for sale that will fit our requirements. We are in the market to buy one after we do a little more research.

Thanks in advance guys and sorry if this has been posted in the wrong section.
:thankyou::signs101: