• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions on sub 4' flat bed printer

Dale D

I was looking for some suggestions on a recommended flat bed UV printer. Im a little limited on space and only get 1-2 4x8 requests a yr. so I was thinking my 2 primary sizes are direct print 18x24 and 24x36 aluminum and coroplast. Hence why I was thinking under a 3ft x 4ft. I currently run a Roland roll printer and 2 roll plotters. Thanks in advance guys.

CanuckSigns

Those sizes are tricky, most of the small desktop units from roland, mutoh etc are smaller than what you are needing. Printing 24x18 Coloplast signs 1 at a time on these machines is a surefire way to loose money.

I would look into a quality wholesale vendor and look at outsourcing them.

Dale D

Those sizes are tricky, most of the small desktop units from roland, mutoh etc are smaller than what you are needing. Printing 24x18 Coloplast signs 1 at a time on these machines is a surefire way to loose money.

I would look into a quality wholesale vendor and look at outsourcing them.
I have 2 vendors I outsource from currently. Im just not as happy with quality or the amount of time it takes to get them done. I could go bigger,(4x8) but I dont want to cut into the sq ft of my garage bay that I use for wrapping.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
I have 2 vendors I outsource from currently. Im just not as happy with quality or the amount of time it takes to get them done. I could go bigger,(4x8) but I dont want to cut into the sq ft of my garage bay that I use for wrapping.

Find a new supplier.

Justin Donnelly

I was looking for some suggestions on a recommended flat bed UV printer. Im a little limited on space and only get 1-2 4x8 requests a yr. so I was thinking my 2 primary sizes are direct print 18x24 and 24x36 aluminum and coroplast. Hence why I was thinking under a 3ft x 4ft. I currently run a Roland roll printer and 2 roll plotters. Thanks in advance guys.

I have the Xante's X16 and it's a good little machine it can print on taller items which makes it unique and it has a small foot print and it's less then a year old and. I am getting out of the sign business and have one for sale I paid 32K and trying to sell for 24K. Since you are in Maryland you can go see it run (It is currently sitting on the floor at ATLANTIC GRAPHIC SYSTEMS, INC. in MD. 804.867.5095 ask for Andrew and tell him Justin referred you.