• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Summa and SignLab-anybody?

lasigns

:banghead: Summa does not know SignLab, and SignLab techs USED to be brilliant in figuring out the multitude of issues with Summa (DC4) but I have recently learned-for $75.00-that SignLab will no longer support Summa. SO, I am wondering if it would be better to a) get a new sign program, b) get a new printer, or c) flip burgers at McDonald's since I'm not qualified after 25 years to do anything else. Thanks for any input! New to the forum and loving it!

P.S. I posted this in the Summa forum, but no replies.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
If that's so, then it might be a good time to have a look at Flexi unless you'd rather change to a SignLab supported printer.

lasigns

Thanks, Fred, but I'm in a real small market, and just finished paying for the Summa. I don't mind it , really-just alot of issues. Does Flexi work well with it? I've been a SignLab user forever, but pretty sure I can use Flexi (eventually!)