• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Summa d-140 did my back in...OUCH

gabagoo

This plotter really is not designed to well for Opus users. many times when digital prints are laminated the reader can have trouble with some of the registration marks due to silvering around the mark.

This morning while trying to cut some printed/lamed decals it could not read the registration mark to the far left....so now you have to put your finger on the head directional arrows on the control panel on one end and lean across 53" to visually move the head over the mark..... twang!!!!!! I get this momentary paralysis in my lower right side and cant move for a second, which felt like an eternity with extreme pain shooting hell knows where.
Now I have been carefully moving around all day fully aware that the pain can strike with any wrong move.... damn plotter!!!! just sayin...