• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Summa D160r Cutting Squint

BryanF

Hi, we have a Summa D160R and for the last few jobs it has been going off, it is always in the same place, in the middle of the media. All the vertical cuts are fine but when it reaches the horizontal cuts in the middle it curves them.
Can't figure out what to do about this, any help would be greatly appreciated as I am starting to panic now!

inkfrog

Hi, we have a Summa D160R and for the last few jobs it has been going off, it is always in the same place, in the middle of the media. All the vertical cuts are fine but when it reaches the horizontal cuts in the middle it curves them.
Can't figure out what to do about this, any help would be greatly appreciated as I am starting to panic now!
Are you using cut server by any chance? I have the very same problem with 2 R140's. I have had one machine swapped over by Summa, but it hasnt rectified the problem. Some days are worse than others.

It has Summa tech baffled, but there is a problem.

Last edited: