Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion Summa D60/u

Discussion in 'Summa' started by chicagomatt, Aug 9, 2019.

1. chicagomatt

chicagomatt New Member

Aug 9, 2019
    Chicago, IL
    Just discovered this site today. I work with a company that does automotive vinyl wrapping and paint protection film and i can't believe we didn't know about this!

Anyway, we replaced our plotters recently and now have three older Summa D60/u units I'm not sure what to do with. In total we have one stand and four media holders. Does anyone still run these or have an idea what they might be worth?

Tags:
  2. tintgirl2000

tintgirl2000 Member

Jul 24, 2007
    horn lake ms
    I would be interested in buying one. Can I get in touch with you. I’m in Memphis and have a few summa products and I need that size because I gave daughter the one I had that size. Where are you?

3. PHILJOHNSON

PHILJOHNSON Sales Manager

Jul 23, 2010
    Seattle, WA
    Hello ChicagoMatt,

The D60-U's are probably worth around $500/ea if they are in good working condition. You can buy a brand new D60R-1E for $2,290 and I am guessing the units you have are around 15-20 years old or so now. They are great little machines and usually there is quite a bit of demand from people looking to purchase older Summa cutters.

Feel free to email me at philj@airmark.com if you need any additional information on your older machines.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
    Airmark Corporation
    (800)527-7778, ext 112
    philj@airmark.com

4. Pat Whatley

Pat Whatley Major Contributor

Sep 29, 2003
    Wetumpka, AL
    $500 each.