• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion Summa D60/u

chicagomatt

Just discovered this site today. I work with a company that does automotive vinyl wrapping and paint protection film and i can't believe we didn't know about this!

Anyway, we replaced our plotters recently and now have three older Summa D60/u units I'm not sure what to do with. In total we have one stand and four media holders. Does anyone still run these or have an idea what they might be worth?

tintgirl2000

Just discovered this site today. I work with a company that does automotive vinyl wrapping and paint protection film and i can't believe we didn't know about this!

Anyway, we replaced our plotters recently and now have three older Summa D60/u units I'm not sure what to do with. In total we have one stand and four media holders. Does anyone still run these or have an idea what they might be worth?

I would be interested in buying one. Can I get in touch with you. I’m in Memphis and have a few summa products and I need that size because I gave daughter the one I had that size. Where are you?

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Hello ChicagoMatt,

The D60-U's are probably worth around $500/ea if they are in good working condition. You can buy a brand new D60R-1E for $2,290 and I am guessing the units you have are around 15-20 years old or so now. They are great little machines and usually there is quite a bit of demand from people looking to purchase older Summa cutters.

Feel free to email me at philj@airmark.com if you need any additional information on your older machines.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext 112
philj@airmark.com