• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

summa d60

signrios

looking at a d60 online, any owners out there?
what exactly is it missing, the pen holder?
can it be replaced?

thanks

Attachments

• summa.jpg
    summa.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 451

Kottwitz-Graphics

It looks like the head has been taken apart for some reason.

I think I would call Summa Tech Support, and get thier imput. They will know exactly what they are looking at, and tell you what you would need.

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Hello Signrios,

It looks like the bracket which holds the blade holder is damaged and/or broken. If that is the case then a new drag head would be required(part # 399-610). If the bracket is broken then you would just need a drag head cover(part # 391-222). If it is the drag head it may cost more to repair the unit than what it is worth, so it may not be advantageous to purchase that unit.

You are welcome to contact Summa technical support at (800)323-9766 if you would like to troubleshoot this further.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Summa Inc.

Joe Crumley

Dear Signrios, who ever that is, I've found Summa support to be excellent. They have been willing to stay with me on several occasions and even did follow-ups. What a great company. Good products too. Joe Crumley