• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Summa F Series Cutter - Thoughts?

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Summa F1612 Flatbed Cutter

Hello Supersignmart,

I would be happy to answer any questions that you might have about this device. Please feel free to contact me at (800)527-7778, ext 112 or by email at philj@summa.us if you have any questions, or if you need any additional information on the F1612.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Summa Inc.

supersignmart

Not anymore

I was looking for feed back but I went to SGIA in Orlando and net with several vendors and ended up buying a Zund.

timjf

I can't even begin to start with all the problems we have had with our bought new summa cutter. NEVER EVER again in my life will I buy anything from summa. After all I think my employees would kill me if I did. We very often talk about driving to washington state and dropping it on their front steps.

The worst thing they ever did to us was we shipped it back (our expense) to get repaired not long after we got it. They told us it was 100% covered under warranty. Then they said it would cost $700ish for parts to get it back.

TXFB.INS

I can't even begin to start with all the problems we have had with our bought new summa cutter. NEVER EVER again in my life will I buy anything from summa. After all I think my employees would kill me if I did. We very often talk about driving to washington state and dropping it on their front steps.

The worst thing they ever did to us was we shipped it back (our expense) to get repaired not long after we got it. They told us it was 100% covered under warranty. Then they said it would cost $700ish for parts to get it back.

ouch and here we were looking to get a new cutter.

o well back to the review section

daenterpri

But on the other hand, I'm now on my 3rd machine from Summa (1 printer and 2 cutters) and they've always been real reasonable with me. The machines are excellent. And their techs have been very willing to work to solve any issues that come up. I can't imagine purchasing a non-Summa cutter.

I'm trying to save my pennies to buy an F-Series next. Donations accepted.

thesignguy1986

I have never personally had a summa but I have never once heard anyone have a problem with one of there cutters. In my opinion though I don't own one i have seen them in action multiple times and as far as im concerned they are hands down the best available on the market today

MikeD

just received our 7th and 8th Summa- never plotting with anyone but them! We've used all the rest before getting into Summa equipment to...
Really like their printers as well. Their stuff is the most reliable in our arsenal

SLord

Routing Mat for Summa F1612

Hello.
I beg to say the name of the original material for Summa F1612 "500-9333 Routing Mat (11,4m x 1,53m x 2 mm)".
Neopren (airprene)?
Tight paralon?

Who knows the name of the material?

Thanks.