• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Summa F1612 Demo Model Available

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Good morning,

I hope everyone is having a great week so far! We(Airmark) will be exhibiting at the ISA Expo next month and our booth number is 917. We will be doing a variety of different demos at our booth and I will post a full list of activities as we get closer to the show.

In the meantime, I wanted to let members on the site know that we are making all our demo equipment from the show available for pre-purchase. We will have one of the Summa F1612 flatbeds at the show and several other cutters as well. These are all new machines that will just be used the three days at the show and include full warranties.

If anyone is interested in seeing what we have available, please PM me here or you can send an email to philj@airmark.com. We can be reached by phone as well at (800)527-7778.

We are looking forward to seeing everyone at the show next month in Orlando!

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext 112
philj@airmark.com