• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Summa GammaPrint Woes

B893P78

Hi all,

I have an issue I have been chasing with GammaPrint that I can't figure out. The issue is present when using flex-cut. I have Summa t-series and a few cutting applications. Gamma, Cutsalot & vinylmaster. The cutter works fine in CutsAlot and VinylMaster, but GammaPrint is a mess. If I send a cut job through GammaPrint, it is never really accurate, no matter how I set up the registration marks. It also does this thing where it doesn't cut the image out in one go. It appears to cut the print, but then it goes back and makes small cuts, completely ruining the print. It appears that it does horizontal cuts separately and goes back to make these cuts.

However, if I send a cut file through the other applications, it works fine, but in these programs, in order to use flex cut correctly, I have to enable the flex cut option on the cutter itself. Which then doesn't allow me to send a file with multiple cuts with different styles in one job. It is rather annoying, I have gone through every setting, and I can't seem to get this to work properly. I feel like I am missing something stupid. The barcode feature is great, but since I can't get it to cut, it is borderline useless.

Also, GammaPrint doesn't cut circles, which is one thing that I have given up on. It cuts ovals no matter what I do, and then to add to the misery, it goes back to back with a horizontal cut on the top and bottom of the circle to make things worst. The other two applications have no issues with circles.