• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Summa Opus dot distance

TobyBeardsall

When cutting long vinyls, what distance should I set the opus dots. I have just done a 3m with opus set at
first corner
but the summa cutter found the first 2 then looked in the wrong place for the second 2 on both sides.
Sorry for the numpy question!

cornholio

When cutting long vinyls, what distance should I set the opus dots. I have just done a 3m with opus set at
first corner
but the summa cutter found the first 2 then looked in the wrong place for the second 2 on both sides.
As far as I know, the marks are to be set at a constant distance in feed direction. The Plugin places them every 400mm or so.

rse290

first corner
We typically use 6 on each side - no specific spacing other than evenly spaced and aligned on both left/right.