• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Summa plotter & Win Plot

Ruddbow

This may be another stellar question for me. I am now cutting to my D120 via Summa's WinPlot (previously cut from CoCut). I kind of like it. I have attempted to figure out how to change the plotting origin. I still have to rotate 90 degrees in order to plot. I like being able to view it/print it in the same orientation. Am I making this to complex? I have looked in Cutter Control but am unable to change it.

thank you.

chopper

I am not sure that I understand what you want,
if you want to change origin you can do this in cutter controll but I belive that it just changes it from side to side not 90 degrees, when you look at the plotter from the front the bottom of your screen should be the edge of the roll or sheet to the right of the machine, at least that is the way mine is set,
I do not use win plott I cut from sign lab and it tells me and lets me flip the design there to fit the sheet the way I need it, but I looked at winplott and it has a feature on the tool bar that says rotate- shear tool I think this is what you are looking for I dont use this program so I couldnt test it to see if it will change the origin or not but if you cannot figure it out give the guys at summa a call they have great tech support and will help you //chopper

ColesCreations

Hi.

Log on to Summausa.com and download the latest cuttercontrol software, It now cuts the same direction as you see on the screen (I think).