• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Summa s series cutter question

I am doing a really accurate media feed calibration on my machine using the summa cut software. I just want to know if after I do the calibration using summa cut, it will save that feed calibration to the user profile on the machine? ex. profile 1 Is for a thicker material, and I do the feed calibration so that the machine feeds properly compared to other thinner materials, I do this using the summa cut software on my computer, save the profile and shut down summa cut. Then when I cut using that profile for thicker material the machine will have saved the calibration?

Thanks in advance, sorry if its long winded. Might be a simple answer, but its been bugging me haha.

FrankW

The media length calibration will be saved to a user configuration. So you can do up to 8 different length calibrations.