• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Summa-S160 T-Series - Winplot 11.8 - Adobe CC - Dropbox - (winplot changeing colors and no reconize OPOS mark)

JP4

Sending cut file(.pdf or.eps) to Drop Box from Adobe Illustrator 2020 CC. Open up in Winplot and my Flexcut lines(0,100,100,0) are changes to Black. Today it has started saying OPOS marks not found". I have tried many different formats but cant get to open up correctly. Any suggestions?

What has changed? I have always used CS6 with no issue like this. I finally moved to CC and using drop box to receive cut files on PC near the cutter. I have have spent hours trying different formats etc. I at a total loss.
~JP

JP4

Im thinking this issue is coming from saving a .pdf or .ai then installing in to Winplot. When I send to winplot directly from illustrator C6 it loads up correctly. But if I save on save PC and then try to open with winplt it goes wonky. Is there are specific format that I can save the file in to reopen in winplot?