• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Summa S1600T vs newer version

bigben

I've looked on the web and did not find anything. Is there a big difference between the S1600T and the newer version like the S160T? Does that model can do half cut, die cut, etc.?

Thanks for your help.

Ben

OhioSignShop

try www.summa.us
for sales or spec info info Drew Groshong 800-527-7778 x105 or Phil Johnston
Purchased a new S75D two weeks ago, shipped in two days, no problems. I switched from Mimaki so not sure what the old vs. new is all about.
Might have trade restrictions into Canada or some added taxation to pay for your free medical programe up there....cheers

bigben

try www.summa.us
for sales or spec info info Drew Groshong 800-527-7778 x105 or Phil Johnston
Purchased a new S75D two weeks ago, shipped in two days, no problems. I switched from Mimaki so not sure what the old vs. new is all about.
Might have trade restrictions into Canada or some added taxation to pay for your free medical programe up there....cheers

Thanks but just ordered a D160R. I was looking for the S160T and try it both. For the jobs I make, the D160R is good enough for me and cheaper too. Will have it next week, can't wait...