Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Summa S2 T140 or Graphtec FC9000 140

Discussion in 'User Product Reviews' started by yamaha581, May 21, 2020.

1. yamaha581

yamaha581 Member

Nov 14, 2012
    slippery rock pa
    We are finally about to upgrade cutters and trying to decide between these two. The summa is a little more expensive but I would rather go with the better of the two. We currently mainly do motocross graphics so they are the thick 21 mil material. Most of our sheets are 30" X 4' but we still also do the normal vinyl lettering and wraps so we need to be able to cut the wider prints as well. We currently use Flexi for the rip and cut but if either of these have a better application for cutting I would be fine wit using that. Right now we just have a Mutoh Ultima and the automatic registration marks don't work so I have to line it all up manually so I am sure either of these will be a large improvement over what we currently use.

Tags:
  2. Bob Thomasson

Bob Thomasson New Member

May 6, 2020
    Reno, Nevada
    Sorry that I an’t help answer your question. It’s going on 2 months since you posted, just wondering what machine you decided on and how it’s working out? Thanks, Bob

3. easystickerco

easystickerco New Member

Apr 8, 2012
    I went with FC9000-140 with auto take-up. Cut reflective/diamond grade/ no regrets here. Both are greats machines

• Like Like x 1