• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Summa S2 T160 always cutting FlexCut

carlroger

Hi!

Our Summa S2 T160 suddently started cutting everything as FlexCut. We haven't changed anything in our setup, and the Summa hasn't been reconfigured in any way. But still, everything is cut with 15 mm flexcut. This is extremely annoying and why does it do this all of a sudden?

We use Caldera as RIP.

Any ideas?

/Carl

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
HI Carl,

I would check and make sure you don't have flex cut mode turned on. If that is turned on the cutter will flex cut everything in the job even if you have the file setup to do both a kiss cut and a flex cut. You can turn flex cut mode off in either Summa Cutter Control or on the onboard menu on the cutter.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext 112
philj@airmark.com

carlroger

HI Carl,

I would check and make sure you don't have flex cut mode turned on. If that is turned on the cutter will flex cut everything in the job even if you have the file setup to do both a kiss cut and a flex cut. You can turn flex cut mode off in either Summa Cutter Control or on the onboard menu on the cutter.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext 112
philj@airmark.com

I've been through the settings several times, and the flex cut mode is not turned on. I'm totally lost :confused: