• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Summa s2 t160

jelders

The opus cam is losing connection. Anyone run into this problem? Have a fix? I have updated all the firmware. Rebooted device and computer/software. Changed USB cords. At this point im at a loss as to next steps and their service is terrible. Purchased from Grimco and still trying to get a hold of their tech dept. Just thought id ask here while I wait. Thanks in advance for any suggestions/direction.

jelders

The OPOS cam system does require USB. What software are you using to run the cutting and where is the error message showing up?
Summas software is all I have every used. Cutter control and winplot. Getting the error in the cutter control software when the job is sent over.

Christian @ 2CT Media

Ok, Did you install the camera driver separate? If So, delete all the summa software and drivers. Restart your PC and only install Cutter Control and Winplot. Cutter Control has the drivers built-in and if you install the driver that's available on their website we have found that it causes conflicts, especially with GoSign.

Grafix

I Also only use an ethernet cable. Send from Illustrator direct to winplot, and also through Onyx for Print cut jobs. No problem