• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Summa s2t cannot read registration marks on photo tex

denis467

Summa s2t cannot read registration marks on phototex material (printed on epson s)
Tried material calibration, but anyway cant see the marks
Anyone had any experience cutting phototex on summa?
Also tried to use matte vinyl around marks and it works great for very first mark, but then it moves to read barcode that cant read and stops there...

balstestrat

Problem Solver
So you did OPOS material calibration? Did it pass? What values was it showing? If it passes there is no reason that it wouldn't read the marks.

Should be no issue if the material is white and not reflective. It can even have some texture.

denis467

So you did OPOS material calibration? Did it pass? What values was it showing? If it passes there is no reason that it wouldn't read the marks.

Should be no issue if the material is white and not reflective. It can even have some texture.

Yes, exactly! I did everything and it passed
and material looks fine and it is not reflective or something like that...
I did material calibration and it was something like 330-360 for white and 1700-1750 for black
and it set to "71" for material setting

but it's still cant read any marks

this summa cutter was really pain in the back from the day 1....

I dont know what to do now

summa refuses to do anything about that and dont take any responsibility for this product that airmark sells
they tell me that I need to contact airmark about that cutter
airmark dont answer the phone and dont reply to emails...