• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Summa S2T160 Demo Model Available

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Good morning,

I hope everyone is having a great week! We just added a demo model S2T160(64") cutter and wanted to make it available to Signs101 members before we list it for sale on our site. Please send me an email at philj@airmark.com or give us a call at (800)527-7778 if anybody might have an interest and I can send pricing and warranty information.

We also have promos on some of the other cutter models as well in case anyone might be interested in a different brand or size.

Have a great week!

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext 112
philj@airmark.com

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
opos cam?

This one is the OPOS X version like the one you guys already have. It's pretty rare that we get any OPOS Cam demo models, but you'll be the first to know if we get any in stock. I'm still looking into software options for reading the 6mm marks as well and am hoping to have an answer back tomorrow.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext 112
philj@airmark.com

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
I forgot to mention it in my original post, but we also have a couple demo model Graphtec cutters as well with some very good pricing. Send me an email at philj@airmark.com if anybody might have an interest in one of those cutters.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext 112
philj@airmark.com