• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Summa SGIA Booth Information and Free Show Pass

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Hello everyone,

Good morning, I hope everyone had a great weekend! As most of you probably already know, the SGIA Expo in Atlanta is drawing close and I wanted to provide everyone with our booth information as well as a link where you can redeem a free show pass. Our booth number at SGIA will be 4953 and if you need a free show pass you can redeem one through our main website at www.summausa.com by clicking "get your free show pass".

We will be exhibiting our full line of SummaCut Series and S2 Series contour cutting plotters, DC5 thermal transfer print and cut systems, and our F1612 Pro Flatbed cutting system. Show units will be available for pre-purchase for those that might be interested. Please give us a call at (800)527-7778 for availability and pricing for show units.

We hope to see you all at the show next month in Atlanta!

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Summa Inc.