• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

summa t1010 cam roller message

mitymicro

hello all :), ive just bought a second hand summa t1010plus ,it was and poss still is faulty,ive repaired 3 or 4 faults on the actaual head , ie the cutter head guide bearings were siezed, and some dry joints on the feed roller motor driver chips and so on , problem is im completely new to cutters usage , im and electronics engineer , and i also paint motorcycles as a paying hobby and i wanted to make my own tank and side pannel decals for friends and my own bikes, when i power up the summa it does a type of self test and stuff , this bit seems to be ok ,but not realy sure , but the dispaly then says to lower cam rollers ive done this and the cutter does not seem to respond, btw ive cleaned all the opto sensors along the bed of the cutter, what i was wondering was is there a set procedure for loading the media in a specific order ,for the machine to complete its set up cycle ,or has any 1 come across this symtom or fault, any help would be greatly appreciated as i have spent 2 days repairing the faults i described , thanks mity,,,

mitymicro

thanks m8 i dod have the manual i think i followed the info on it but tbh i think somtin else is causing the prob, if theres any one out who has experience in the usage of the summa t series id love to talk to them thanks again mity,,