• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help SummaCut D120

Dan Thomas

Hello, Have shaking blade holder while cutting, when not on moves smoothly all rollers and belts, removed blade holder and ran test print and still shakes while cutting, eliminates blade holder cut strip or blade, motor maybe? cuts fine , throwing no errors . this is the older grey D120. running windows 7 pro 64 bit , flexi 10 and gerber omega 6.5 CP summa cutter control working like a champ as it should. when i do an actual cut it is slightly perforated but still cuts

FrankW

Sometimes, with a series of cutting heads, the clamp who holds the blade holder at the cutting head could break. It does not fall away, but a little crack could lead to a shaking blade holder. But you will see that in the cutting quality too, but you said that it cuts fine.

If there is no crack, and the blade holder stucks without wiggling in the clamp, then it could be that the rollers which guides the cutting head are dirty.

For any other suggestion, a cutting sample or video is needed.

Dan Thomas

Your Right! needed to clean the rollers and glide that guides the cutting head! Working great Again
Thank you So Much