• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

summasign t1010 plus cutting wierd

martfarm

Hope someone knows the answer to this prob went to cut playboy bunny sticker for my daughter it cut it up like a bar code same with the writing this was from a vehicle outline prepared earlier, so vectorized a different buuny done the same, tried a scorpion ok type in writing ok [ using flexi 7.6v2 ] used the shapes in flexi the same bar codey style, reinstall flexi no different, used different computer still the same so prosume its the summa can anyone help thks Martin

craigdavisdesign

Not sure if it will help but have you tried unplugging the cutter from the power and let it set for a minute? Maybe that will reset the defaults in the cutter. Just a thought

martfarm

Hi thks got it sorted now , flexi had put a tick in the fill box even on a fresh install on the other pc never happened before, must be something ive loaded in that has effected it thanks for help Martin