• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sun Chemical inks experience

Dani Plotter

Hi all

People from Sun Chemical are offering to us their inks for Vutek, Scitex and EFI machines (UV and solvent). I would like to know your experience with these inks in your machines. Do you recommend it? Whats about curation and grip? The print heads are runing ok with them?

Thank You in advance!

jens

got sun chemical inks too on cube IP&I ,(uv)
works great less smell, but printing on plexi has to have a good curing.
no problems

we run sun chemical inks on our mimaki jv3 , and no problems. ( hard solvent )

KR3signguy

Reliable, somewhat. They have been known to have some widespread bad batches of magenta over 2009. Quite risky but do work well otherwise.

sharukh

Hi all there, I just wanted to know how to contact sun chemicals for inks I am based in India and my printer is IP&I Cube from Korea
Now this Korean company has stopped OEM partnership with Sun Chemicals and is supplying cheap Chinese inks which very very messy inks.

wonsngis

Reliable, somewhat. They have been known to have some widespread bad batches of magenta over 2009. Quite risky but do work well otherwise.

I'll second that. Magenta clogging, though serious, was my only complaint.

I would look into sericol, too.