• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sun clipart with rays (jesus lights)

SAS

I have been looking some clip art of a sun with rays the customer calls them jesus lights.

I have been to Fred's site and a google search with no luck.

SAS

A halo ???

I'm going to try and make one in flexi just a half circle with lines coming off of it one long one short.......

I know I can make one just wanted to find one already made because I don't know if I will use it or not and I have not had time yet.

It's for a hotel the guy has two one is a days inn and the other is no brand name. He keeps telling me he wants it like the new days inn logo but with his name and I keep telling him i can't do it. I don't want to piss him off because I'm redoing all the day's inn signs with the new logo.

Shovelhead

I thought that all owners.......

I'm going to try and make one in flexi just a half circle with lines coming off of it one long one short.......

I know I can make one just wanted to find one already made because I don't know if I will use it or not and I have not had time yet.

It's for a hotel the guy has two one is a days inn and the other is no brand name. He keeps telling me he wants it like the new days inn logo but with his name and I keep telling him i can't do it. I don't want to piss him off because I'm redoing all the day's inn signs with the new logo.

of those roach motels were people of the Indian persuasion named Patel
(second most common name in India)???
Nothing derogatory meant here...but I find it to be true in the sign business.

http://www.webindia123.com/personality/women/deepika_padukone/deepika.htm

Sweet Sassy Molassy!!!!