Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sun clipart with rays (jesus lights)

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by SAS, Jul 3, 2007.

1. SAS

SAS Active Member

Aug 23, 2005
    NC
    I have been looking some clip art of a sun with rays the customer calls them jesus lights.

I have been to Fred's site and a google search with no luck.

Tags:
  2. imaSIGNr

imaSIGNr Very Active Member

Jan 15, 2006
    A halo ???

3. SAS

SAS Active Member

Aug 23, 2005
    NC
    I'm going to try and make one in flexi just a half circle with lines coming off of it one long one short.......

I know I can make one just wanted to find one already made because I don't know if I will use it or not and I have not had time yet.

It's for a hotel the guy has two one is a days inn and the other is no brand name. He keeps telling me he wants it like the new days inn logo but with his name and I keep telling him i can't do it. I don't want to **** him off because I'm redoing all the day's inn signs with the new logo.

4. Shovelhead

Shovelhead Major Contributor

Dec 5, 2003
    I thought that all owners.......

of those roach motels were people of the Indian persuasion named Patel
    (second most common name in India)???
    Nothing derogatory meant here...but I find it to be true in the sign business.

http://www.webindia123.com/personality/women/deepika_padukone/deepika.htm

Sweet Sassy Molassy!!!!